Sunday, March 10, 2013

Shilpa Shinde quits Chidiya Ghar on Sony Sab


Shilpa Shinde quits Chidiya Ghar on Sony Sab

Mumbai.TV actress Shilpa Shinde, who has acted in serials like Mayka, Bhabi, Waris, etc, has left serial Chidiya Ghar running on channel Sony SAB. She was playing ‘Koyal’s role a variety of comedy roles in the serial.

Speaking about the move Shilpa  Shinde said " Serial directors signed me up for one year. They want me to extend my contract, but the role has lost its newness. I will now appear in another serial in a new role and I have some offer of Marathi films also. I like to do a variety of roles. I don’t want get typecast. I want to quit the serial when it is still popular, so people will remember me as a heroine of the hit serial, not of a boring one – what actually happens when a serial is stretched infinitely."

No comments:

Post a Comment